Wudang Taoist internal Dan guidance “YangShengGong” by ChenLiSheng.
July 2, 2008
By Elizabeth Reninger, About.com Inner Alchemy (Neidan) – a term often used synonymously with Qigong - is the Taoist art and science of gathering, storing and circulating the energies of the human body. In Inner Alchemy, our human body becomes a laboratory in which the Three Treaures of Jing, Qi, and Shen are cultivated, for the purpose of improving physical, emotional and mental health; and, ultimately, merging with the Tao, i.
- Reiki | English College English Panel on The Inner Entreprise
- The Secret to Self-Cultivation and Longevity | Black Pine Holistic Healing on The classical text sources of qigong
- Peer on The Origin of Five Animal Frolics
- Qigong et santé : Arts internes on Guolin Qigong
- thomas on The All-Round Standing Pole Exercise
Give a small donation to help maintain this site online.