Dao Yin treats the condition ‘not yet sick’, it releases inharmonious energy. The movements must be practised in order to circulate energy without discomfort in the hundred joints. Without movement, blood remains blocked in the three places. Dao Yin uses this great rule to maintain health and is a subtle and complex technique for eliminating all diseases.
January 11, 2007
Ren Gang Many people have already tried to explain what Taiji is, and what makes this art so special or different from other Chinese martial arts. Some translate it as “The Supreme Ultimate Fist” – giving students an idea that it is a great fighting art, based on strength, speed or martial skills. But to Ren Gang, who is a long time student of Master Dong Bin of Shanghai China; its origins and explanation must be traced back to the concept of “Wu Ji” or “a state of emptiness”, that is before Yin and Yang separate.
- Reiki | English College English Panel on The Inner Entreprise
- The Secret to Self-Cultivation and Longevity | Black Pine Holistic Healing on The classical text sources of qigong
- Peer on The Origin of Five Animal Frolics
- Qigong et santé : Arts internes on Guolin Qigong
- thomas on The All-Round Standing Pole Exercise
Give a small donation to help maintain this site online.