No related content found.
October 3, 2006
by Dr. Mei Ying Sheng, Si Chuan Province, China Translated by Ted W. Knecht, Shen Zhen, China From the books of many famous traditional Yang style Taijiquan practitioners (Diagrams 1, 2) and also from the books of the newly formed styles of Taijiquan (Diagrams 3, 4), one can see that the basic method for performing Single Whip seems rather similar.
- Reiki | English College English Panel on The Inner Entreprise
- The Secret to Self-Cultivation and Longevity | Black Pine Holistic Healing on The classical text sources of qigong
- Peer on The Origin of Five Animal Frolics
- Qigong et santé : Arts internes on Guolin Qigong
- thomas on The All-Round Standing Pole Exercise
aikijujutzu ba duan jin bagua breathing che chen Chi chikung dachengquan Daitoryu Eight Pieces of Brocade Eight Section Brocade Eight Silken Movements Energy fajing healing health ichuan jing ki medical Meditation Mindset neidan Neigong power principle principles pushhands Qi qigong roppokai shen shili standing standing pole tai chi taiji Taoism tcm wu yang style yiquan Zen Zhan zhuang
Give a small donation to help maintain this site online.