June 23, 2009
Zhang Zheng 12.What is meridian? In Chinese medicine, meridian is the network of running the Qi and blood, connecting the Zang and Fu and the other parts, regulating the body function.
- Reiki | English College English Panel on The Inner Entreprise
- The Secret to Self-Cultivation and Longevity | Black Pine Holistic Healing on The classical text sources of qigong
- Peer on The Origin of Five Animal Frolics
- Qigong et santé : Arts internes on Guolin Qigong
- thomas on The All-Round Standing Pole Exercise
Give a small donation to help maintain this site online.