1. Your study should be broad, diversified. Do not limit yourself. This principle can be compared to your stance, which moves easily in many different directions.
2. Examine and question. Ask yourself how and why T’ai Chi works. This principle can be compared to your sensitivity, which is receptive to that comparison which others ignore.
3. Be deliberate and careful in your thinking. Use your mind to discover the proper understanding power.
4. Clearly examine. Separate concepts distinctly then decide upon the proper course. This principle can be compared to the continuous motion of T’ai Chi.
5. Practice sincerely. This principle can be compared to heaven and earth, the eternal.
Translations of early Unknown Tai Chi Masters
Waysun Liao Tai Chi Classics